We do not make replicas. However, we can design for you starting the shape from a known model, or a Bacce Model. The main reason is the deep respect for the work of other Brands and fellow Luthiers. In the same way that we would love respect for our work.
If you want us to design for you, we ask for EUR300,00.- deposit in advance. This amount will be deducted from the total if you place the order.
All the prices will be in EURO, and the budgets valid for 30 days.
We reserve the right to change or modify prices without prior notice. However, the prices of any budget within its 30 days of validity will be respected.
The price exclude Spanish VAT.
- If you are in the European Union you have to add a 21% VAT to the final price.
- Customers from Non-European Countries may have to pay Import Fees, applied by their Customs in the Clearing Process. Contact your Customs Agent to know more about Import Fees.
Shipping costs are excluded from the price. We prefer to ship with a 24/72h Courier, but an economic rate is available too.
The shipping can be fixed when the instrument is finished.
We take 6-8 months at this moment for building an instrument. This may change depending on your specifications.
We ask for a 40% deposit when ordering.
Other 40% can be paid by month, quarter… at your rythm.
Pending 20% must be paid before painting / finish.
All information regarding product guarantees can be found on the warranty page.
- Those cancellations of orders of Stock instruments that imply a return of money to the client, will be made a maximum term of 30 days for administrative procedures, discounting the expenses of processing or payment derived from the purchase. This time depends mainly on the chosen form of payment and the banking entities involved in it.
- Orders for custom-made instruments may be canceled without further costs than those for processing or derived from the form of payment during the first 48 hours.
- If you wish to cancel during the manufacturing will have a penalty of 30% of the total amount budgeted.
- Once the instrument is in the paint phase, no cancellations or refunds will be accepted.