The present Conditions of Purchase, hereinafter <CoP>, regulate the conditions of purchase of the different products offered in our website: http://www.bacceguitars.com. Users who make purchases on our website fully accept the present CoP and will be bound by these, as if they were written at the time of purchase. It will be essential to read and accept the CoP, prior to the purchase of any product through http://www.bacceguitars.com
BACCE reserves the right to modify the CoP at any time and without prior notice.
The CoP will always be accessible from the website, so that the user can consult or print them at any time.
The prices and conditions of sale are purely informative and may be modified in depending on market fluctuations. However, completing the order by accepting the purchase form implies conformity with the price offered and with the general conditions of sale in effect at that time. Once the order has been formalized, it will be understood that the purchase in full, with all the legal guarantees that cover the purchaser and, from that moment, prices and conditions will be contractual and can not be modified without the express agreement of both contractors. The language used to formalize the contract will be in Spanish.
Transfer or account entry
- Paypal (Credit / Debit Card)
- Cash on delivery
- In cash or with card in store
- Transfer or entry into account.
You can order your Wire Transfer to:
BSCH: IBAN Code ES44 0049 5178 0020 1648 0393 – BIC Code BSCHESMM
You do not need to send us the proof of the transfer. We will send the order after payment confirmation.
Transfers from different entities can take up to two business days (no weekends or holidays) to arrive, according to banking regulations.
We keep transfer orders active for four days. After that time, if the payment has not been confirmed, the order will be automatically canceled.
It is a fast and secure payment method. Confirmation of payment by Paypal may take a few minutes to arrive, and you will be able to check it in your Paypal account immediately.
We work with Cetelem, and the processing of the financing must be done physically in our workshop. When you approve your request we send the payment by transfer and it takes at least two days to become effective. Please note that when ordering for financing, items are not reserved until payment arrives, so when it arrives, your availability may have changed. If you use a digital signature, Cetelem can approve your financing within 24 hours.
Cetelem finances individuals, self-employed and pensioners. You will be asked for a photocopy of the DNI or residence card, the last payroll if you are a salaried employee or the last Income Statement for self-employed and a certificate of bank account ownership or a copy of the first page of the book or card in which Indicate the IBAN. If you are a pensioner you must present the pension revaluation letter. Cetelem accepts only purchases with billing address in Spain.
With Cetelem you can not finance an order if the customer is a company.
Cash or with Credit Card
This type of payments must be made directly in our workshop. When you come to pick up your instrument from our workshop, you can pay in cash or with a card.
The limit of payment in cash is € 2,500, and never with €200 or €500. With a Card, the limit is marked by the expense cap that has the card itself.
All prices published on this website are indicated in EUROS (€) and DO NOT INCLUDE VAT (21%).
Shipping costs ARE NOT INCLUDED. We usually ship by courier 24/72 hours. In case the customer wishes to make the shipment in another way, it should consult its availability and the price, if it exists.
In case of making the payment through the web PayPal, the tax & the shipping rate will be automatically added to the final price when identified in the payment gateway, and only for buyers within the European Union. When the payment is by transfer, by credit card or in cash, we will need to know your nationality in order to make the invoice correctly.
- Unless the customer indicates otherwise, the shipments are made by courier with a delivery time of 24 to 72 hours.
- The instruments may need a set-up period, because they are exposed in the workshop and sometimes have been worn out by use or simply by time. In any case, from BACCE we will contact the client to indicate an approximate delivery time, as well as the actions that must be performed. Normally, it varies between 7 and 15 days from the time of order.
- The customer will have 72 hours to check the integrity of all components of the order and to verify that everything is included in the products included. After these 72 hours will be accepted for the shipment and no claims will be accepted for defects or failures with the shipment.
- An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. Within the next 24 hours the customer must verify the products at the reception of them and expose all objections that may exist.
- In case of receiving a product damaged by the transport the customer must contact us within the first 24 hours in order to claim the incident to the transport company. In the same way, it is convenient to record the transport company used.
Only those instruments sold as STOCK, and not made according to Customer and user specifications or clearly personalized, are subject to return. In accordance with current legislation, these products may be returned for whatever reason within 15 calendar days of receipt of the goods by the customer. For this, the conditions set out in this conditions page must be fulfilled. The consumer and user will only be responsible for the decrease of the value of the goods resulting from a manipulation of the same other than that necessary to establish their nature, their characteristics or their operation.
You can send your return claim to email@example.com
Return Conditions for Private Customers
Refunds of the following products will not be accepted, as established by Royal Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws:
- The provision of services, once the service has been fully executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the recognition by him that he is aware that, once the contract has been Completely executed by the employer, will have lost his right of withdrawal.
- The supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that the entrepreneur can not control and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
- The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized, such as custom made instruments on request.
- The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and condition, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the article. Otherwise BACCE reserves the right to refuse return.
- Once the return has been communicated, you will receive the instructions to have us arrive at our facility in your email. You must send the goods without any delay, within a maximum period of 15 days from the time you communicate your desire to exercise the right.
- The transportation costs arising from the return will be borne by you.
- Once the goods have been received and verified that they are in perfect condition, the refund of the amount will be processed. We will refund the payment received, including the cost of delivery with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the election by you of a delivery method different from the least expensive form of ordinary delivery that we offer. We will make the payment in a maximum period of 30 calendar days from exercising your right of withdrawal. Until we have received the goods we can retain the refund.
- Return of products with gift or promotion. The complete refund (complete pack or item + gift) will be mandatory in order to proceed with the refund. In the case of products that include game download codes it will be necessary not to have downloaded it to proceed with the full credit. In case it has been downloaded the amount of the game will be deducted from the total to be refunded.
Terms of return for distributors
- Only uncoloured and undamaged material returns will be accepted within 30 calendar days after receipt.
- Existing promotions on the web that extend the 30-day delivery period will not be applicable to distributors, who will always have a 30-day return period.
- Such returns will be processed as a commercial return, since there is no law that regulates the rights of return between companies, and these procedures are regulated according to the conditions of BACCE.
- Returns of products in blister or heat sealed, and other products that have a broken security factory seal will not be accepted; Such as pickups with unplugged cables, preamplifiers, potentiometers, accessories, etc.
- These conditions do not void the warranty or exchange of defective products. BACCE reserves the right to refuse the return in case of any anomaly in the returned product.
All information regarding product guarantees can be found on the warranty page.
- Those cancellations of orders of Stock instruments that imply a return of money to the client, will be made a maximum term of 30 days for administrative procedures, discounting the expenses of processing or payment derived from the purchase. This time depends mainly on the chosen form of payment and the banking entities involved in it.
- Orders for custom-made instruments may be canceled without further costs than those for processing or derived from the form of payment during the first 48 hours.
- If you wish to cancel during the manufacturing will have a penalty of 30% of the total amount budgeted.
- Once the instrument is in the paint phase, no cancellations or refunds will be accepted.